Bibliografie zum Beitrag über Naya Nepal von Alina Saba und Gabriele Köhler
- Bhattachan, B. Krishna, and Tunga B. Rai. 2020. Indigenous Peoples’ Rights in Climate Action in Nepal. Kathmandu: NEFIN.
- CEDAW. 2018. “Situation of the Rights of Indigenous Women in Nepal: Shadow Report for the Sixth Periodic Report of Nepal CEDAW/c/NPL/6.” Madre.org, 18 December. www.madre.org/press-publications/human– rights-report/rights-indigenous-women-nepal.
- Chhantyal, Gobinda, and Tunga B. Rai, eds. 2020. Politics of Resistance: Indigenous Peoples and the Nepali State. Kathmandu: NEFIN.
- Government of Nepal. 2006. The Interim Constitution of Nepal 2063 (2007). Kathmandu: Nepal Law Commission.https://constitutionnet.org/sites/default/files/interim_constitution_of_nepal_2007_as_amended_by_first_second_and_third_amendments.pdf
- Government of Nepal. 2015. The Constitution of Nepal. Kathmandu: Nepal Law Commission.
Guterres, António. 2020. Tackling the Inequality Pandemic: A New Social Contract for a New Era. Message by the Secretary-General of the United Nations, at the 18th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture, 18 July 2020. https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/statement/2020–07–18/secretary-generals-nelson-mandela-lecture-“tackling-the-inequality-pandemic-new-social-contract-for-new-era”-delivered
- Hachhethu, Krishna. 2014. “Balancing Identity and Viability: Restructuring Nepal into a Viable Federal State.” In The Federalism Debate in Nepal, edited by Budhi Karki, and Rohan Edrisinha, 35–54. New York: UNDP.
- Hachhethu, Krishna. 2017. “Legislating inclusion: Post-war Constitution Making in Nepal.” In Two Steps Forward, One Step Back: The Nepal Peace Process, edited by Deepak Thapa, and Alexander Ramsbotham, 59–63. London: Conciliation Resources.
ILO 1991. Übereinkommen 169. Übereinkommen über eingeborene und in Stämmen lebende Völker in unabhängigen Ländern, 1989 . https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/@ed_norm/@normes/documents/publication/wcms_100900.pdf
- IWGIA. 2021. “Nepal Indigenous communities vindicated in rare European human rights victory.”
- IWGIA Blog, 4 May. https://www.iwgia.org/en/nepal/4365-nepal-eib– lahurnip-victory.html.
Jha, Dipendra. 2017. “Comparing the 2007 and 2015 Constitutions.” In Two Steps Forward, One Step Back: The Nepal Peace Process, edited by Deepak Thapa, and Alexander Ramsbotham, 64–67. London: Conciliation Resources.
Khatiwada, Yuba Raj, and Gabriele Koehler. 2014. “Nepal, a Nascent Welfare State?” In Development and Welfare Policy in South Asia, edited by Gabriele Koehler, and Deepta Chopra, 129–147. London: Routledge.
Koehler, Gabriele, and Annie Namala. 2020. “Transformations Necessary to ‘Leave No One Behind’: Social Exclusion in South Asia.” In The Politics of Social Inclusion: Bridging Knowledge and Policies Towards Social Change, edited by Alberto D. Cimadamore, Fadia Kiwan, and Pedro M. Monreal Gonzalez, 313–352. Paris: UNESCO.
Lama, Mukta S. 2020. “Indigenous Peoples: Rising from the Margins in Nepal’s Politics.” In Politics of Resistance: Indigenous Peoples and the Nepali State, edited by Gobinda Chhantyal, and Tunga B. Rai, 15–39. Kathmandu: NEFIN.
NEFIN. 2016. Land, Forest and Indigenous Peoples’ Rights in Relation to Climate Change and REDD. Kathmandu: NEFIN. https://www.iwgia.org/es/documents-and– publications/documents/publications-pdfs/english– publications/352-nefin-book-land,-forest-and-ips-rights– 2016-eng/file.html.
Nundy, Karuna. 2021. Bringing Together Women in Law: Interview with Karuna Nundy. Her Forum. 8 December. Accessed 15 January 2022. www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ZIE10DOb6gs.
OHCHR Statement by Professor Olivier De Schutter, United Nations Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, on his visit to Nepal. 08 December 2021 https://www.ohchr.org/en/statements/2021/12/statement-professor-olivier-de-schutter-united-nations-special-rapporteur
Pokharel, Binod, and Meeta S. Pradhan. 2020. State of Inclusive Governance. A Study on Participation
and Representation after Federalization in Nepal. Kathmandu: Central Department of Anthropology (CDA) at Tribhuvan University.
Saba, Alina. 2018. Identifying the Challenges of Addressing Diversity in Nepal Through Federalism. MA Thesis, University of Sheffield.
Shakya, Reshma. 2021. Presentation made at a conference on Tax Justice and Gender Equality, online, 6–8 December. https://taxandgender.globaltaxjustice.org/.
Sunam, Ramesh, and Krishna Shrestha. 2019. “Failing the Most Excluded: A Critical Analysis of Nepal’s Affirmative Action Policy.” Contributions to Nepalese Studies, 46(2):283–305.
Thapa, Deepak, and Alexander Ramsbotham, eds. 2017. Two Steps Forward, One Step Back: The Nepal Peace Process. London: Conciliation Resources.
UNRISD 2022 CRISES OF INEQUALITY. Shifting Power for a New Eco-Social Contract https://cdn.unrisd.org/assets/library/reports/2022/overview-unrisd-flagship-report-2022.pdf
UN DRIP 2007. UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous